Settler Hives Coriander Seeds
CORIANDER, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM 'ORGANIC'
Use the leaves as a garnish on guacamole, soups, curries and chop the stalks into salads.
Source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron, magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein.
Potential health benefits:
- lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL)
- promotes liver functions and bowel movements
- stimulate the insulin secretion and lower the blood sugar levels
- anti-inflammatory properties may help with inflammatory diseases such as arthritis
- counteract anaemia because of high amounts of iron
Settler Hives Thyme Seeds
THYME, THYMUS VULGARIS 'SUMMER' So many puns. So little thyme. Grow for flavouring soups, stews, stuffing and beef dishes. Simple to grow in dry sunny spots; it will reward you...
Settler Hives Mint Seeds
MINT, MENTHE X PIPERITA 'SPEARMINT' So easy to grow that it's probably best contained to a pot. Goes wild when it's given a sideways glance and kept hydrated. Use the...
Settler Hives Oregano Seeds
OREGANO, HERACLEOTICUM 'GREEK An easy to grow herb that will add flare to your lamb, egg and vegetable dishes. Plant once and harvest for years! Enjoy the scented leaves, attractive...